A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Only variable references should be returned by reference

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 243

Sapaco Tourist - Visa Extension

Search Tour

Support Online

   BUS (08) 3 9203 623

TOUR (08) 3 9206 706

Tour Information

Car Rental

Flight ticket

Mr. Tuấn

CongHoa Office


My statusSKYPE

Visa Extension


VISA SERVICES (new grant visa or extension)

Applicants must complete information into 2 form (form TK1) by signs and instructions. As a rule, if the ID has expired (the term is 15 years), the person applying for a passport procedures must be granted in accordance with ID.

For those cases where the passport is no longer the household and not to be ID card, staff will be specific instructions to each case. Applicants for a passport (subject people) have permanent residence in the city and use a valid ID card, not torn or damaged, the declaration (form TK1) can not be confirmed from the police precinct-commune.

The personnel who are state employees have long-term contracts of one year or more, or work in joint venture enterprises with foreign countries, enterprises with 100% foreign capital, armed forces personnel, the social and political organizations ... in addition to the above procedure, but must report agency competent to consent to the passport.


- first passport, the new level is due to expire 40 usd

- for passport renewal: 40- 60 usd (depend on your country)

- supplement, amend passports: 50,000;

- granted passports due to damaged or lost: 400,000 contract.

Time limit for issuing passports:

- 30 working days after receiving a complete application for the case of application for passports to go abroad for residence;

- 15 working days after receiving valid dossiers to the school short term exit.

- Those who are staying long term (KT3) have been granted passports? People staying continuously for one year or more, provided that the passport declaration for passport (TK1 form) must be certified by the police precinct and communal shelters, accompanied by two copies registration staying long term, 2 copies of ID card visa copy.

- Children have been granted passports? Children less than age-level ID card (under 14 years old) if required supply passport with their parents or carers, the declaration (form TK1) must be certified and sealed by the police image ward and commune of residence; with 2 birth visas true copy or extract valid. If children under 14 years (not yet issued ID card) need separate passports are also declared in the second declaration (form TK1) adjacent image stamped and certified by the police-social ward of residence and pay birth with 2 copies of visa, parents or carers to sign a declaration of guarantee, or commitment certified by the people's ward and commune signed by parent or caregiver consent for children own passport.

- The application for passport, if busy, can get service agencies are not going to change? Pursuant to Decree of the Government 05/ND-CP 3-3-2000, the applicants passport, amend, supplement, extend ... directly to the agency to manage the entry and exit file (children except for granting passport with his father, mother, guardian). When you apply for household registration and ID card bearing the original for comparison.

When you have questions about procedures passport, please directly contact the Immigration Administration:

In Hanoi: 89 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi - Tel: 04.3942. 3076 - Fax: 04.3822.0579

In HCMC 161 Nguyen Du, Ben Thanh Ward, district 1, HCM City - Tel: 08.8299.398 08.8297.107-, Fax: 08.8244.075.

New application for a declaration form, passport renewal: download at the following link: http://www.vnimm.gov.vn/Vn/INFO/BMCDVN/TKXC_in.HTM

SAPACOTOURIST guarantee you many excellent services
With traveling in each group, to study or settle, we are applying the rates. Please call (08) 38101466 - 38322038 for advice and guidance directly.



500 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, Dist 3 - HCM City
Tel: (08) 3832 2038
Fax: (08) 3834 1549
Email: Info@Sapacotourist.Com


DIST 1 - HCM. City
325  Pham Ngu Lao, Dist 1 - HCM City
Tel: (08) 3920 6706 – (08) 3920 3623
Fax: (08) 3920 3624

592 Cong Hoa st, Tan Binh District - HCM City
Tel: (08) 3810 1466
Fax: (08) 3812 1348

16 Đang Thai Than St, Dist 5 - HCM City
Tel: (08) 3853 7800

307 Preah Sihanouk Blvd, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
Tel: (00855) 23.210.300 – (00855) 23.210.324


Other News


Car RentalHotel ReservationFlight ticket BookingVisa Extension

Visit Counter

We have 1 guest online


Back to Top